Wakefield Mall – 160 Old Tower Hill Road – Wakefield, RI
Wakefield, RI Planet Fitness has opened at 160 Old Tower Hill Rd. in the Wakefield Mall.
The new Planet Fitness iis 17,384 s/f and offers the following features and amenities:
• 75 pieces of cardio equipment.
• Strength and free weights.
• Free fitness training through the pe @ pf program.
• Dedicated stretching and abs area.
• Training area equipped with the PF 30-minute Express Circuit, PF SYNRGY 360 Functional Training System including TRX equipment, kettlebells and much more:
• Free WiFi.
• 21 LED TVs with wireless connections to all cardio equipment.
• Private locker rooms with architectural tile and granite; private changing areas, day lockers and individual showers.
• Private Black Card Spa.
• Salon grade tanning beds.
• HydroMassage Loungers and massage chairs.
“This marks the 51st location from our franchisee group and, as the largest franchisee in New England, we’re so excited to become a part of the Wakefield community, especially after a year that reinforced how important both physical and mental wellness is for all of us,” said Brian Kablik, Planet Fitness franchisee. “We also have other South County clubs nearby in Middletown and North Kingstown, and as we continue to grow our presence in the region and our membership, we always aim to create a workout environment where everyone feels accepted and respected in our brand-new, state-of-the art fitness centers.”